2/21/2017 12:42:29 PM
Job Description Summary
This resource will provide local support and administration of the Development Network including DHCP, Network Switching (Layer 3, TCP/IP, etc.), Active Directory, and Firewall support. Server and Desktop support will also be required for the computer systems utilized on this Developer Network.
Understanding and ability to support Layer 3 Network Switching.
• DHCP and Active Directory server administration and maintenance.
• Windows Server (2008/2012) and Desktop (Windows 7) software and hardware support and maintenance.
• Understanding of firewall and network security infrastructure (NAT, VLAN, ACL, VPN)
• Support site focused compliance audits to ensure policy and procedure alignment Basic Qualifications At least 5 years experience of Systems Administration
• Relevant studies or certifications in Information Technology and/or Computer Science
• Experience supporting Windows based systems in an Enterprise environment
• Strong interpersonal skills combined with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to accurately described technical information to a non-technical customer
• Familiar with a wide array of concepts, practices, and procedures in his /her field
• Uses experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Exercises individual creativity Preferred CCNA Certified Bachelor's Degree in IT or Business Administration