Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is dedicated to increasing the profitability and business success of our clients. Since 1996, we have successfully assisted mid-sized companies and Fortune 500 organizations in automating and integrating mission-critical areas of their businesses. Our key areas of expertise include IT staffing, enterprise resource planning, software project implementation, and business process management, as well as document and workflow management solutions.
First known as a pure staff augmentation organization, Pyramid has expanded its field of experts to include IT enterprise solution teams to efficiently manage IT costs and/or mitigate the risks inherent in evolving technologies. Core areas of Pyramid’s expertise within our IT Enterprise Solutions Division include application development, application support and maintenance, re-engineering, IT outsourcing and co-sourcing, systems integration, and migration, as well as testing and quality assurance.
Today, Pyramid is uniquely poised to handle the exploding volume of outsource and staff augmentation projects being pursued by businesses focused on internal efficiencies and global cost-management strategies. Our state-of-the-art Software Development Center in New Delhi, India delivers high quality software and business services to customers worldwide. Pyramid has achieved Level 4 of the Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI) process improvement approach, confirming the company’s ability to deliver process-driven business solutions for our worldwide customer base.
Pyramid has consistently measured our success through customer satisfaction, retention, and value delivered. We strive for excellence in all that we do. Our enduring reputation has allowed us to maintain a 99 percent business rate for more than a decade. Pyramid’s outstanding company performance and reputation are based on a client-centric culture, strong relationships, and a laser focus on quality and delivery.
.Net Developer : Alpharetta GA
2/21/2017 12:44:34 PM
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• 10+ years' experience as .NET software developer.
• At least 7 years' experience in web application development.
• Prior experience in technical leadership
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to clarify customer requirements.
• Demonstrated an understanding of 508 Compliance and how to incorporate in UI designs.
• Experience with User Centric Design process.
• Demonstrated experience with the Agile development methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and implement projects on time.
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET development using C#
• In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including.
• Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
• Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
• Website optimization
• Writing and consuming REST based API, WebServices, .NET controls, XML, MS SQL server
• Trouble shooting with different browsers and versions, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio.