Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is dedicated to increasing the profitability and business success of our clients. Since 1996, we have successfully assisted mid-sized companies and Fortune 500 organizations in automating and integrating mission-critical areas of their businesses. Our key areas of expertise include IT staffing, enterprise resource planning, software project implementation, and business process management, as well as document and workflow management solutions.
First known as a pure staff augmentation organization, Pyramid has expanded its field of experts to include IT enterprise solution teams to efficiently manage IT costs and/or mitigate the risks inherent in evolving technologies. Core areas of Pyramid’s expertise within our IT Enterprise Solutions Division include application development, application support and maintenance, re-engineering, IT outsourcing and co-sourcing, systems integration, and migration, as well as testing and quality assurance.
Today, Pyramid is uniquely poised to handle the exploding volume of outsource and staff augmentation projects being pursued by businesses focused on internal efficiencies and global cost-management strategies. Our state-of-the-art Software Development Center in New Delhi, India delivers high quality software and business services to customers worldwide. Pyramid has achieved Level 4 of the Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI) process improvement approach, confirming the company’s ability to deliver process-driven business solutions for our worldwide customer base.
Pyramid has consistently measured our success through customer satisfaction, retention, and value delivered. We strive for excellence in all that we do. Our enduring reputation has allowed us to maintain a 99 percent business rate for more than a decade. Pyramid’s outstanding company performance and reputation are based on a client-centric culture, strong relationships, and a laser focus on quality and delivery.
Web Developer : Plano TX
1/10/2017 11:08:04 AM
- Build modern, accessible, responsive web front-ends that work with RESTful back ends built on Java/Spring to achieve better quality, satisfy stakeholders and delight customers.
- Translate UX and business requirements into elegantly coded solutions
- Support teams to help successful integration of front-end assets to back-end/production-level systems
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life cycle.
- Expert skills with semantic and accessible HTML Markup
- Expert skills with CSS and cross browser compatibility issues
- Intermediate to expert skills with Responsive/Adaptive web design
- Clear understanding of ARIA
- Intermediate to expert skills leveraging APIs
- Basic Photoshop skills (cutting up design artifacts)
- MVC architecture
- User Centered Design Principals
- Demonstrable past experience architecting componentized and scalable front-end platforms