Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is dedicated to increasing the profitability and business success of our clients. Since 1996, we have successfully assisted mid-sized companies and Fortune 500 organizations in automating and integrating mission-critical areas of their businesses. Our key areas of expertise include IT staffing, enterprise resource planning, software project implementation, and business process management, as well as document and workflow management solutions.
First known as a pure staff augmentation organization, Pyramid has expanded its field of experts to include IT enterprise solution teams to efficiently manage IT costs and/or mitigate the risks inherent in evolving technologies. Core areas of Pyramid’s expertise within our IT Enterprise Solutions Division include application development, application support and maintenance, re-engineering, IT outsourcing and co-sourcing, systems integration, and migration, as well as testing and quality assurance.
Today, Pyramid is uniquely poised to handle the exploding volume of outsource and staff augmentation projects being pursued by businesses focused on internal efficiencies and global cost-management strategies. Our state-of-the-art Software Development Center in New Delhi, India delivers high quality software and business services to customers worldwide. Pyramid has achieved Level 4 of the Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI) process improvement approach, confirming the company’s ability to deliver process-driven business solutions for our worldwide customer base.
Pyramid has consistently measured our success through customer satisfaction, retention, and value delivered. We strive for excellence in all that we do. Our enduring reputation has allowed us to maintain a 99 percent business rate for more than a decade. Pyramid’s outstanding company performance and reputation are based on a client-centric culture, strong relationships, and a laser focus on quality and delivery.
Application Support Analyst : Coral Gables, FL
11/21/2016 10:45:09 PM
Application Support Analyst
• Monitor the call-tracking queue for incoming cases.
• Troubleshoot user reported issues that pertain to our custom or 3rd party business applications by researching programs, data and application setups.
• Record resolution. Assist users in creating and analyzing reports.
• Gather information necessary to arrive at resolution by generating reports, creating subsets of data and interfacing with users.
• Guide users through established resolutions.
• Perform tests on problems reported by users.
• Participate in testing, developing test plans and test cases, executing tests and coordinating test environments.
• Assist in training end users on software and hardware.
• Document tasks and activities that are used to resolve issues in order to enhance the overall knowledge database used by the rest of the support team.
• Develop support documents including plans, flowcharts, checklists, and procedures to be used by the rest of the support team.
• Provide training to other members of the support team on department procedures, resolution methods, and business processes