Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is dedicated to increasing the profitability and business success of our clients. Since 1996, we have successfully assisted mid-sized companies and Fortune 500 organizations in automating and integrating mission-critical areas of their businesses. Our key areas of expertise include IT staffing, enterprise resource planning, software project implementation, and business process management, as well as document and workflow management solutions.
First known as a pure staff augmentation organization, Pyramid has expanded its field of experts to include IT enterprise solution teams to efficiently manage IT costs and/or mitigate the risks inherent in evolving technologies. Core areas of Pyramid’s expertise within our IT Enterprise Solutions Division include application development, application support and maintenance, re-engineering, IT outsourcing and co-sourcing, systems integration, and migration, as well as testing and quality assurance.
Today, Pyramid is uniquely poised to handle the exploding volume of outsource and staff augmentation projects being pursued by businesses focused on internal efficiencies and global cost-management strategies. Our state-of-the-art Software Development Center in New Delhi, India delivers high quality software and business services to customers worldwide. Pyramid has achieved Level 4 of the Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI) process improvement approach, confirming the company’s ability to deliver process-driven business solutions for our worldwide customer base.
Pyramid has consistently measured our success through customer satisfaction, retention, and value delivered. We strive for excellence in all that we do. Our enduring reputation has allowed us to maintain a 99 percent business rate for more than a decade. Pyramid’s outstanding company performance and reputation are based on a client-centric culture, strong relationships, and a laser focus on quality and delivery.
Java Developer : Northwest Atlanta, GA
10/8/2016 7:52:18 AM
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Minimum 6+ Years of experience
• Experience of building software on Java / J2EE platform
• Object Oriented Programming in Java / J2EE
• Knowledge of MVC architecture patterns (MVVM knowledge is bonus)
• Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Spring and Other Java Frameworks
• RESTful web-services, XML/JSON API - expanding our API offering by designing and developing new APIs.
• Server-side Programming-Servlet, JSP
• Servlet containers like Apache Tomcat
• Application Server: Websphere Application Server
• Data layer: JDBC, Hibernate, MyBatis, JPA (Java Persistence API)
• Experience developing in Eclipse IDE, Source Control –SVN