AurionPro is a publicly listed company in India, with current employment of more than 850 across Asia, Europe and the U.S. The company was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 5th fastest growing technology company in India and 49th in the whole of Asia/Pacific. Income and revenue have doubled annually over the last few years with consolidated revenue of USD $43 million as of the fiscal year ended March 31, 2008.
Fueled by deep banking domain expertise and industry exposure, AurionPro performed pioneering work for several leading Asian private sector banks in the areas of Corporate Banking, Treasury and Risk Management. The company provides valuable operational and technical experience in helping banks provide new and innovative products to their customers.
Since 1997, AurionPro has created and delivered comprehensive solutions to streamline corporate banking, treasury, fraud prevention and risk management, governance and compliance, and more. AurionPro completed one of the first commercial Check 21 deployments.
AurionPro prides itself on depth and breadth of IT consulting expertise, flexibility and ease of adaptation to effective development and support methodologies, assurance of precise and timely inter-company communications, timeliness of project realization, security of proprietary data and business processes, transfer and retention of business and technical knowledge, responsiveness to unforeseeable resource and skill-specific requirements, and mitigation of financial and political risk.
Reflecting its deep domain expertise in the field of banking and financial applications, the company numbers as customers more than 90 banks and financial institutions across the US, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia and South Asia. Clients include major banks and FIs like Citibank, Barclays, ABN Amro, Standard Chartered, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, DBS and Deutsche Bank.
Front End UI Developer : San Ramon, CA
9/26/2016 11:28:36 PM
Front End UI Developer
• Enhance existing Visual Analytics capability
• Front-end development on the user interface development
• Usability enhancement, extension, refactoring and maintenance of the toolset
• Exploration, assessment, validation and development of data visualization technologies
• Ability to invent, where opportunities are identified
• Prototyping and design pattern development
• Perform hands-on development and coding of application components, UI controls, APIs
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Visual Design or creative related discipline
• Strong technical and analytical skillset with a with a keen eye for design
• Ability to present/process data in a compelling way
• Proven experience with rapid, iterative low and high-fidelity prototyping
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with large data sets (SQL, Excel, Python, etc)
• Knowledge of data retrieval, XML, JSON, RESTful web services and API methods
• Appreciation and taste for innovative user experience and visual design
• Can learn and pick up new technologies very quickly
• High energy drive to proactively develop an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the solution domain and drive the implementation of the most current and relevant solutions