Cube Software Pvt Ltd was formed in 1991 by three young engineers with expertise in software development, hardware design & development, and telecommunications.
For the record, we have our head office at New Delhi, branch offices in Mumbai, Bangalore & Hyderabad, and representatives in Chennai, Bhopal, Indore & Lucknow. We have 35 qualified professionals engaged in research and product development.
But behind these facts is a passion we all share for creative solutions that will exploit telephony and computing technology to make human and business tasks easier, effective and more efficient. We are consistently on the threshold of new technology, and have a long and mutually beneficial relationship with Intel and Phillips.
In 11 years, Cube Software has become the largest player in the Call Accounting Solution market with its product Cube TBS; it is one of the leading suppliers of Voice Mail Systems, with its product Cube Voice; and it is the first to offer a comprehensive multi-lingual, natural Speech-Recognition technology integrated with its Voice Mail and IVR products.
We have a range of IVR solutions, including a Complaint Management System and a Digital Tele-Logger. We have also developed Automated Information Providing Systems for airline and railway companies.
Cube Sofware is also the leading player in LED/CCTV Digital Display Systems, and has developed and installed more than a hundred multi-lingual display units for Indian Railways and Indian Airlines.
As we have mentioned elsewhere in this site, we are our products. And our products are in use by Compaq, Hughes, Nokia, Stanchart, Alcatel, Indian Airlines, Indian Railways, Siemens, Max Life, L&T, Taj Hotels, Hero Honda, Wipro Acer, the Indian Army & Navy, and 5,000 other companies.
Techinal Engineer - Delhi
9/22/2016 1:52:20 AM
Technical Engineers need to be able to make decisions about the level of support that will be provided to the customer. An example of this is to go above and beyond the service description and responsibilities to ensure customer satisfaction.
The engineers, as managers, have the power and responsibility to make decisions about service levels that are outside the boundaries of support.
- Facilitates calls between the customers and various teams to resolve any and all issues
- Tracks critical order milestones to meet customer delivery date
- Escalates issues and problems on behalf of the Customer
- Manages the entire order provisioning process
- Coordinates final testing between customer, consultants, communication technicians
Qualifications for this position include the following:
- This job requires a CURRENT and VALID CCNA or CCNP certification. Those with expired certifications should not apply
- Soft Skills: strong communication skills, interpersonal and facilitation skills, and customer relationship training
- Project Management expertise is required
- WAN expertise is required
- Routing and IP subnetting experience is required
- Must have a good understanding of IP Backbone Architecture, TCP/IP protocol, IP addressing and routing policies,
- Basic Network designs, and Domain Name Services
- Must have a good working knowledge of required technical hardware such as Cisco Routers,
- CSU/DSU, bridges, multiplexiers, servers and switches
- This position requires good knowledge of Tier 1 ISP Routing Policies (WAN experience) as well as Network design,
- Routing, DNS, IP Subneting, TCP/IP protocol (BGP, OSFP, RIP, and EIGRP) and Security
- (NAT Configuration, Proxy Server, and Firewalls).