Amirit Technologies is a Telecom/IT Engineering company dedicated to providing the finest in Engineering and IT consulting services. Our members and staff of engineers are highly experienced and dedicated professionals with proven years of experience in the Telecom and IT industry and strive to provide innovative, powerful and strategic methodologies to enable organizations to deliver cost effective IT (Information Technology) and Telecom solutions rapidly. Amirit approaches problem solving for its customers by taking a multi-dimensional approach to recommending solutions. By combining the business requirements with accurate technology mappings, Amirit forges an appropriate solution set to complex business needs.
Cloud Computing Architect : New York, NY
12/28/2016 12:40:02 PM
Cloud Computing Architect
- Expert knowledge of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service models (IaaS, PaaS, etc), deployment models, practical implementations, operations, security and future trends
- Experience working with Data Center hardware and management software
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines, VMWare, Azure…
- Knowledge of IP Networking: Security Settings, QoS, Routing Protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, etc.
- RESTful API Integration experience
- Multi-vendor OSS integration experience
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Network Management of IP and WAN networks (includes HP-OV, SNMP, and CLI knowledge).
- Experience in delivering professional services to external Customers, from the initial detailed Solution Design, through to Implementation and Customer Acceptance customization, including proof of concepts, Solution Design Consultation, Stand-Alone and Inter-Operability Testing, Customer training and on-site support.
- Software development experience is an asset: Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Java programming language, JMS, EJB over RMI. C++ Programming, JBoss application server, Oracle TimesTen database, Visual Works 3.x to 7.x, Internet based applications using XML, HTTP/s, SOAP knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Influences others outside of the team to ensure goals are met and conflicts are resolved.
- Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Build external contacts and actively exchanges information in support of job accountabilities.