Lead Consultant-Middleware/MQ data : Irwindale, CA
11/17/2016 10:47:27 PM
Lead Consultant-Middleware/MQ data
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with WebSphere MQ Administration.
• At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
• At least 4 years of experience in WebSphere MQ Administration (Version 7.x, 8.x).
• Administration tasks includes installation of MQ server, upgrades, patch updates, setting up services, monitor services and jobs, troubleshoot issues, setting up high availability and failover.
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
• At least 3 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
• Analytical and Communication skills. Project and talent management.
• Experience with project management.
• Experience in working with the offshore team in Global Delivery Model.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment.
1510 Eldridge Parkway Suite 110-134, Houston, TX 77077