SQL Database Architect : Salem, OR
10/6/2016 12:16:27 AM
SQL Database Architect
The types of services that will be provided are:
• Manage and tune database query performance
• Design and Implement security strategy
• Create server and database audit specifications
• Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes
• Implement Replication near real-time processing, including system monitoring and scripts for modifications and upgrades
• Design Storage Architecture, Partitioning and TempDB usage, including the implementation of compression techniques.
• Review and ensure that new database code meets standards for readability, reliability, and performance
• Provide developers with feedback regarding the most resource-intensive queries on the server and suggestions for ways to improve performance
• Conduct SQL Server training sessions for application developers
• Consult with developers on the most efficient database designs for all object types, including tables, data types, stored procedures, functions, etc.