Oracle Database developer : Atlanta, GA
2/16/2017 11:27:47 AM
Oracle Database developer
· Candidate must have at least 4+ years of professional development experience with Oracle databases and 1+ year on SQL Server.
· Candidate should be highly proficient in SQL, PLSQL, and TSQL Programming.
· Proficient with DDL, DML operations and working with it.
· Practical experience of developing a data warehouse using dimensional modeling techniques
· Proficient with developing methods of loading large volumes of data automatically into a database
· Capable of working independently or with minimal guidance.
· Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
· Experience with dimensional database design, online analytical processing, and business Intelligence tools and/or technologies such as Business Objects, Brio etc. is a plus.
· Familiarity with data modeling design (CASE) tools (Erwin, Toad Schema Modeler, etc)
· Exposure in design, deploy and manage SSIS and SSRS packages