ASM Technologies Limited., established in 1992, is a pioneer in providing world Class Consulting Services in Enterprise Solutions for the Packaged ERP Products and in Enterprise Product Development for SMB Segment and in Technology Solutions covering Embedded Systems and System Software to its Global Clientele.
ASM offers a broad spectrum of enterprise services such as configuration, implementation, customization, end-user training and documentation, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance across leading commercial off-the-shelf products like SAP, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards and Microsoft Enterprise products.
ASM has been providing consulting Services (Product Engineering, Development, Product Support, Porting, Testing and Test Automation) to its Global Clientele in the Embedded Software and System Software space.
ASM has been running ODCs both in India and Overseas successfully for its International Clients providing cost effective Onsite, Offsite and Offshore Services through a team of experienced Engineers and Consultants with extensive technical and Domain expertise, which reinforces its ability to provide solutions to Client needs.
A company promoted by technocrats, ASM was offered IPO status as far back as 1994, and listed on the Mumbai and Bangalore Stock Exchange. With over 500 employees worldwide, the company has development centers in Bangalore (India), Singapore, Chicago (USA), and London (UK).
ITSM Tools Support - Bengaluru/ Bangalore ,Chennai
1/11/2017 3:47:11 AM
ITSM Tools Support
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
Position Purpose: Supports specific IT service technology(s) to ensure stability and functionality for end users and shares responsibility for delivery to service level agreements. Partners with managed services providers in providing support and guides managed services partners or other employees on issues escalated because of complexity or organizational sensitivity.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Information Technology or a related technical field and 4+ years directly related experience (such as computer operations, systems administration, programming); or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Masters in Information Technology or related technical field and 3 years directly related experience. (desired)
• ITIL Foundation Certification (desired)
• 1+ years' experience with xMatters product development
• 2+ years' experience in web content and design.
Knowledge: Applies extensive expertise as a specialist. General knowledge of specific technical area of IT technology and basic knowledge of overall IT architecture and technology. Strong working knowledge IT service management principles.
• ITIL Foundation certification (preferred)
• Detailed knowledge of ITIL Foundation concepts for continuous optimization of current and future tools
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with BMC Action Request System
• Experience with support and developing xMatters (previously AlarmPoint) product suite
• Expert knowledge of programming methodologies and standard software development life cycles (SDLC) including:
• Detailed knowledge of SharePoint site creation and management (focus on managing web parts and wiki's)
• Detailed knowledge of Redhat Linux and Windows operating systems
• Experience with xMatters integrations with Remedy
• Ability to analyze, develop and deploy customized xMatters (previously AlarmPoint) enhancements
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
• Experience with change, release, problem and incident management processes
• Understanding of IT technologies and architecture
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to effectively convey ideas through oral and written communications, ability to work in a group or independently, good analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to effectively listen to and resolve customer issues, ability to translate requirements into technical solutions, plan and manage projects through participation of others. Ability to lead small, local projects. Strives to better understand and partner with our customers. Works independently with general direction. Knowledgeable and curious about global cultures. Adjusts style to cultural differences. Proactive, takes the initiative and drives projects to closure. Addresses/manages conflicts positively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and monitor health of applications and respond as needed to ensure system availability.
• Analyze, monitor and update data in application toolset to ensure accuracy and integrity of information
• Provide user support for current application set (AlarmPoint, SharePoint, SAP BO XI, web sites).
• Provides support services to GIS customers for specific IT service or set of services. Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Completes support technical and PMM documentation as needed
• Provides end user documentation and training.
• Responsible for technical support, architecture, and development of AlarmPoint application. Gather and document requirements, complete software development activities including development, test and implementation.
• Other duties as assigned.