ASM Technologies Limited., established in 1992, is a pioneer in providing world Class Consulting Services in Enterprise Solutions for the Packaged ERP Products and in Enterprise Product Development for SMB Segment and in Technology Solutions covering Embedded Systems and System Software to its Global Clientele.
ASM offers a broad spectrum of enterprise services such as configuration, implementation, customization, end-user training and documentation, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance across leading commercial off-the-shelf products like SAP, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards and Microsoft Enterprise products.
ASM has been providing consulting Services (Product Engineering, Development, Product Support, Porting, Testing and Test Automation) to its Global Clientele in the Embedded Software and System Software space.
ASM has been running ODCs both in India and Overseas successfully for its International Clients providing cost effective Onsite, Offsite and Offshore Services through a team of experienced Engineers and Consultants with extensive technical and Domain expertise, which reinforces its ability to provide solutions to Client needs.
A company promoted by technocrats, ASM was offered IPO status as far back as 1994, and listed on the Mumbai and Bangalore Stock Exchange. With over 500 employees worldwide, the company has development centers in Bangalore (India), Singapore, Chicago (USA), and London (UK).
Wintel Server Operations - Bengaluru/ Bangalore ,Chennai
1/11/2017 3:47:09 AM
Wintel Server Operations
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
• Strong understanding of VMWARE ESX, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Server operating systems, understands how to isolate, diagnose, and resolve servers, networks, and applications issues.
• Good interpersonal skills. Works effectively with persons in all levels of operation and of diverse cultural backgrounds, personalities and temperaments.
• Knowledge of SAN Storage particularly EMC and Netapp storage
• IIS and SQL knowledge
• Liminted knowledge of Microsoft Cluster Services
• Performance Analysis and Tuning/Optimization Operations
• Review and/or Problem Resolution Procedures
• Strong understanding of virtualization principles
• Virtual machine creation, cloning, configurations
• Previous experience working in a large enterprise
• Ability to document processes and procedures
• Experience working with Powershell and VBscripting
• Developing and executing test plans and managing test environments.
• Skill in analysing and improving system efficiency.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team dynamic and self manage tasks
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Problem resolution and root cause analysis.
• Knowledge and experience working with ITIL based processes.
• Ability to perform reporting, analysis, monitoring, and troubleshooting using tools such as Operating System utilities and hardware diagnostic utilities
• Knowledge of storage technologies SAN, NAS (EMC and NETAPP)
• Knowledge of network technologies (trunking, VLAN tagging, etherchannel)
• Available to participate in after-hours system maintenance.
• Familiar with HP Blade system (C7000 enclosures), such as
• Experience with enclosure and Virtual Connect configuration
• Experience with 10g fiber and Flex-10 modules
• Experience with firmware upgrade process
• Very Good Knowledge with ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem and Change Management). Preferably ITIL Foundation Certified.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional certification (MCITP) on Windows Server 2008
• VMWare VCP
• ITIL Foundation