ASM Technologies Limited., established in 1992, is a pioneer in providing world Class Consulting Services in Enterprise Solutions for the Packaged ERP Products and in Enterprise Product Development for SMB Segment and in Technology Solutions covering Embedded Systems and System Software to its Global Clientele.
ASM offers a broad spectrum of enterprise services such as configuration, implementation, customization, end-user training and documentation, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance across leading commercial off-the-shelf products like SAP, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards and Microsoft Enterprise products.
ASM has been providing consulting Services (Product Engineering, Development, Product Support, Porting, Testing and Test Automation) to its Global Clientele in the Embedded Software and System Software space.
ASM has been running ODCs both in India and Overseas successfully for its International Clients providing cost effective Onsite, Offsite and Offshore Services through a team of experienced Engineers and Consultants with extensive technical and Domain expertise, which reinforces its ability to provide solutions to Client needs.
A company promoted by technocrats, ASM was offered IPO status as far back as 1994, and listed on the Mumbai and Bangalore Stock Exchange. With over 500 employees worldwide, the company has development centers in Bangalore (India), Singapore, Chicago (USA), and London (UK).
Report Writer - Bengaluru/ Bangalore ,Chennai
10/12/2016 6:10:24 AM
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
Position Purpose: Supports specific IT service technology(s) to ensure stability and functionality for end users and shares responsibility for delivery to service level agreements. Partners with managed services providers in providing support and guides managed services partners or other employees on issues escalated because of complexity or organizational sensitivity. Manages projects and oversees delivery of reports and dashboards. This includes monitoring data to ensure ITSM standards are followed, validating performance metric and data analysis.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Information Technology or a related technical field and 3+ years directly related experience (such as computer operations, systems administration, programming); or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Masters in Information Technology or related technical field and 3 years directly related experience.
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• 2+ Years in SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports or MS Business Intelligence
• 1 + Years building and delivering executive level dashboards
Knowledge: Applies extensive expertise as a specialist. General knowledge of specific technical area of IT technology and basic knowledge of overall IT architecture and technology. Strong working knowledge IT service management principles.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports and /or MS Business Intelligence.
• Expertise in building executive level reports and dashboards
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
• Working experience or strong knowledge of analytic tools such as MS Access, SAP Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports and /or MS Business Intelligence.
• Experience with change, release, problem and incident management processes
• ITIL Foundation certification
• Understanding of IT technologies and architecture
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to effectively convey ideas through oral and written communications, ability to work in a group or independently, good analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to effectively listen to and resolve customer issues, ability to translate requirements into technical solutions, plan and manage projects through participation of others. Strives to better understand and partner with our customers. Works independently with general direction. Knowledgeable and curious about global cultures. Adjusts style to cultural differences. Proactive, takes the initiative and drives projects to closure. Addresses/manages conflicts positively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create reports and analyzes IT data to provide performance and product metrics. Identify trends to support or highlight failures/successes in processes and procedures. Post / deliver executive level reports as well as trending drill down reports using SAP BO XI or MS BI.
• Works with managers and other senior department staff to coordinate scheduling and prioritization of all department projects and participates in assignment of projects to staff or outsides resources.
• Provides support services to GIS customers for specific IT service or set of services. Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Documents user requirements, oversees or builds reports, ensures reports meet requirement and are accurate and complete.
• Responsible for reporting quality and data integrity.
• Other duties as assigned.