ASM Technologies Limited., established in 1992, is a pioneer in providing world Class Consulting Services in Enterprise Solutions for the Packaged ERP Products and in Enterprise Product Development for SMB Segment and in Technology Solutions covering Embedded Systems and System Software to its Global Clientele.
ASM offers a broad spectrum of enterprise services such as configuration, implementation, customization, end-user training and documentation, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance across leading commercial off-the-shelf products like SAP, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards and Microsoft Enterprise products.
ASM has been providing consulting Services (Product Engineering, Development, Product Support, Porting, Testing and Test Automation) to its Global Clientele in the Embedded Software and System Software space.
ASM has been running ODCs both in India and Overseas successfully for its International Clients providing cost effective Onsite, Offsite and Offshore Services through a team of experienced Engineers and Consultants with extensive technical and Domain expertise, which reinforces its ability to provide solutions to Client needs.
A company promoted by technocrats, ASM was offered IPO status as far back as 1994, and listed on the Mumbai and Bangalore Stock Exchange. With over 500 employees worldwide, the company has development centers in Bangalore (India), Singapore, Chicago (USA), and London (UK).
Identity SSO-LDAP Engineer - Bengaluru/ Bangalore ,Chennai
1/11/2017 3:47:43 AM
Identity SSO-LDAP Engineer
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
• Fundamental knowledge of troubleshooting from application layer to network layer
• Deep undestanding of; SSH, PKI, Windows 2008 CA, Safenet Luna SA HSM, Directory Services, Windows, Network Access Control, Radius Authentication, SSL VPNs, RSA Tokens, UNIX, Encryption, RBAC, NIS+, and SAML
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• This position will participate in an on-call rotation and work different shift hours
• 3 - 5 years experiencing in UNIX scripting and Powershell
• Deep understanding of SSL / SSH / public and private key communication
• 1 - 3 years experience with implementing SSO technologies / PAM modules / Kerberos
• At least one year experience with Sun One Access Manager, Sun One Directory Server, Active Directory, RSA SecurID, Open SSO
• Windows Certification Required MCTS
• CISSP Nice to have.
• Application understanding of; Access Manager, SAML, SaaS, Windows Directory and windows Operating Systems, windows server 2003, 2008, Directory servers (LDAP V3 protocol), PKI technologies and public and private key relationship, assortment of webservers.
• Support user provisioning for partners, customers, employees and contractors. Assist walkthrough sessions with user base to troubleshoot, on-board, and assist them to authenticate and authorize to various systems.
• Help Desk Technical Support in Identity SSO applications mainly working with end users to configure OS, browser settings, network, and applications
• Server Operations - Key requirement to understand windows, Active Directory, winlogon procedures, ability to troubleshoot account lockouts, account modifications, gpo troubleshooting.
• Trainer / Technical Writer - Ability to convey practice into QMS documentation. Ability to publish and train various support organization.
• Web developer - Develop various Web interfaces and create JAVA script per functional requirements
• Application Integrator - Assist in Application integration effort as needed.
• Familiarity troubleshooting and solving multiple integrated solutions.
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• Familiarity with unix flavors / Windows servers and clients - ability to troubleshoot NIS+, BOKs, AD, Windows OS/Servers issues
• Familiarity with JAAS framework / Java Programming / .NET Programming abilty to support custom / OOTB tools for Identity management
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving incidents with above products
• Also, will be involved with configuration of roots and intermediate certificates in the trusted certificate store.