ASM Technologies Limited., established in 1992, is a pioneer in providing world Class Consulting Services in Enterprise Solutions for the Packaged ERP Products and in Enterprise Product Development for SMB Segment and in Technology Solutions covering Embedded Systems and System Software to its Global Clientele.
ASM offers a broad spectrum of enterprise services such as configuration, implementation, customization, end-user training and documentation, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance across leading commercial off-the-shelf products like SAP, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards and Microsoft Enterprise products.
ASM has been providing consulting Services (Product Engineering, Development, Product Support, Porting, Testing and Test Automation) to its Global Clientele in the Embedded Software and System Software space.
ASM has been running ODCs both in India and Overseas successfully for its International Clients providing cost effective Onsite, Offsite and Offshore Services through a team of experienced Engineers and Consultants with extensive technical and Domain expertise, which reinforces its ability to provide solutions to Client needs.
A company promoted by technocrats, ASM was offered IPO status as far back as 1994, and listed on the Mumbai and Bangalore Stock Exchange. With over 500 employees worldwide, the company has development centers in Bangalore (India), Singapore, Chicago (USA), and London (UK).
Problem Management Admin - Bengaluru/ Bangalore ,Chennai
1/11/2017 3:47:08 AM
Problem Management Admin
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
Position Purpose: Supports specific IT service technology(s) to ensure stability and functionality for end users and shares responsibility for delivery to service level agreements. Partners with managed services providers in providing support and guides managed services partners or other employees on issues escalated because of complexity or organizational sensitivity. Manages workflows and oversees Problem Management processes and policies.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Information Technology or a related technical field and 6+ years directly related experience (such as computer operations, systems administration, programming); or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Masters in Information Technology or related technical field and 3 yrs directly related experience.
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• 2 + Years Problem Management experience.
Knowledge: Applies extensive expertise as problem management specialist. General knowledge of IT technology and basic knowledge of overall IT architecture. Strong working knowledge IT service management principles.
IT Problem Management Analyst is an information technology position in which underlying problems regarding information technology are diagnosed. The root cause or "known error" of the problem is determined and the problem is resolved using whichever methods necessary. The Problem Management Analyst ensures that problems are then documented and communicated to upper management, application and infrastructure support teams, as well as the user community. These documents include graphs and dashboards that show past or current problems and possible methodologies for correcting these problems.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and the ability to influence stakeholders.
• Working experience or strong knowledge of analytic tools such as SAP Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports and /or MS Business Intelligence.
• Experience with change, release, problem and incident management processes
• ITIL Foundation certification
• Understanding of IT technologies and architecture
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to effectively convey ideas through oral and written communications, ability to work in a group or independently, good analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to effectively listen to and resolve customer issues, ability to translate requirements into technical solutions, plan and manage projects through participation of others. Strives to better understand and partner with our customers. Works independently with general direction, knowledgeable and interest in other cultures. Adjusts style to cultural differences. Proactive, takes the initiative and drives projects to closure. Addresses/manages conflicts with a positively demeanor that encourages participation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Through ticket trend analysis or working with other support teams, diagnoses underlying problems regarding information technology to identify the root cause or "known error" of the problem and working with IT serviced owner as needed until the problem is resolved. Responsible to implement Problem Management processes within GIS and working with cross-functional support groups to ensure adherence.
• Under limited supervision, problems are identified, documented, and communicated to upper management. Analyst works with other teams to ensure the lifecycle of a documented problem is completed. These documents may include graphs and dashboards that show past or current problems, identified contributors to problems, proposed root causes, and possible methodologies for correcting these problems.
• Applies Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework knowledge to conduct and facilitates RCA of a problem, coordinates and facilitates problem resolution by engaging a variety of support teams, escalates issues for resolution, to avoid reoccurrence or close problem. • Provides support services to GIS customers for specific IT service or set of services. Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Completes root cause analysis of outages or incident trends (often working with managed services partner). Recommends preventative actions • Approves technical and end-user documentation for specific IT service or set of services.
• Configures IT technology and executes basic changes while following standard operating procedures and change/release management policies.