ASM Technologies Limited., established in 1992, is a pioneer in providing world Class Consulting Services in Enterprise Solutions for the Packaged ERP Products and in Enterprise Product Development for SMB Segment and in Technology Solutions covering Embedded Systems and System Software to its Global Clientele.
ASM offers a broad spectrum of enterprise services such as configuration, implementation, customization, end-user training and documentation, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance across leading commercial off-the-shelf products like SAP, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards and Microsoft Enterprise products.
ASM has been providing consulting Services (Product Engineering, Development, Product Support, Porting, Testing and Test Automation) to its Global Clientele in the Embedded Software and System Software space.
ASM has been running ODCs both in India and Overseas successfully for its International Clients providing cost effective Onsite, Offsite and Offshore Services through a team of experienced Engineers and Consultants with extensive technical and Domain expertise, which reinforces its ability to provide solutions to Client needs.
A company promoted by technocrats, ASM was offered IPO status as far back as 1994, and listed on the Mumbai and Bangalore Stock Exchange. With over 500 employees worldwide, the company has development centers in Bangalore (India), Singapore, Chicago (USA), and London (UK).
CAD Blade Support Blade Support Engineer - Bengaluru/ Bangalore
1/11/2017 3:47:06 AM
CAD Blade Support Blade Support Engineer
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
This position will work within the Infrastructure environment providing administration and system support in multiple service areas with a primary focus in blade workstation management. The blade workstation support includes day to day management, OS Install, incident resolution, root cause analysis and the proposal of performance improvements.
Experience in Windows and HP blade workstation/hardware management
Knowledge and Skills
The following skills are required working knowledge for this position.
• Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP 64bit.
• HP Blade Class C series Enclosure and HP ProLiant BL series Blade servers.
• PXE Boot.
• HP Remote Graphics (Sender/Receiver) - 5 and above.
• HP Session Allocation Manager (Registration/Client) 3.x and above
• HP ILO 2.x and above
• PowerShell, XML and Vbscript
• HP RGS, System Insight Manager(SIM) 6.0
• Language Skills - Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English
• Must be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical persons
• Reasoning Skills - Must be self-motivated with strong attention to details and ability to read, create and update support documentation.
• Escalate Issue to vendors and follow up till appropriate solution.
• Work in shifts
• Must have a professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills
• The ability to work with limited supervision
• A strong team-player attitude
• Must follow ITIL practices for IT service management
• Familiarity of Citrix like XenApp / XenDesktop and VMWare ESX would be an added advantage.
• Good Understanding of Blade Enclosure functionality and ProLiant Servers .
• Managing roles with HP Session Allocation Manager(SAM)
• Configuration and support for HP Remote Graphics utility
• ILO Logs review and management
• Installation and moves of new BWS
• Executing BWS change requests and user role management
• Performance monitoring, general system maintenance and on-call support as required
• Level 2/3 support for BWS software/hardware/imaging issues