ASM Technologies Limited., established in 1992, is a pioneer in providing world Class Consulting Services in Enterprise Solutions for the Packaged ERP Products and in Enterprise Product Development for SMB Segment and in Technology Solutions covering Embedded Systems and System Software to its Global Clientele.
ASM offers a broad spectrum of enterprise services such as configuration, implementation, customization, end-user training and documentation, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance across leading commercial off-the-shelf products like SAP, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards and Microsoft Enterprise products.
ASM has been providing consulting Services (Product Engineering, Development, Product Support, Porting, Testing and Test Automation) to its Global Clientele in the Embedded Software and System Software space.
ASM has been running ODCs both in India and Overseas successfully for its International Clients providing cost effective Onsite, Offsite and Offshore Services through a team of experienced Engineers and Consultants with extensive technical and Domain expertise, which reinforces its ability to provide solutions to Client needs.
A company promoted by technocrats, ASM was offered IPO status as far back as 1994, and listed on the Mumbai and Bangalore Stock Exchange. With over 500 employees worldwide, the company has development centers in Bangalore (India), Singapore, Chicago (USA), and London (UK).
Messaging Support Specialist - Bengaluru/ Bangalore ,Chennai
1/11/2017 3:47:09 AM
Messaging Support Specialist
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
Supports global messaging systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Including but not limited to Messaging, collaboration service (email, calendaring, Ironport Email/Web Security, SMTP, Outlook, Exchange 2007/2010, Powershell, .Net, knowledge of Active Directory and integration with other systems) other Global Information Systems as defined.
This position demonstrates technical leadership in administration, and operation of IT systems technologies. The primary function of this position is to provide operational support of the Office 365 (BPOS) environment.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent negotiation and influence skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Exercises mature judgement.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Superior customer experience skills.
• Team player in support of a winning culture.
• Considers impact on internal/external customer.M
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of customers needs.
• Uses customer feedback to improve processes/services.
• Shows a positive attitude, even in adverse situations.
• Supports others and team decisions.
• Is direct and promotes inclusiveness and teamwork.
• Is widely trusted and keeps confidences.
• Admits mistakes.
• Doesn't misrepresent self for personal gain.
• Puts team needs before personal agenda.
• Leads teams to gain results.
• Establishes and communicates clear priorities.
• Builds and motivates.
• Improves capabilities of team members.
• Helps implement new technology to reduce overall operational costs.
Essential Activities of the Job Include :
• Work hours relative to region supporting
• Rotational weekend support person.
• Resolve problem service tickets adhering to required Service Level agreements primary focus North America, second priority APJ, tertiary priority EMEA queue.
• Process change requests.
• Process Uniform requests.
• Provide after hours support
• Process CRQ's as required, participate in weekly CAB reviews.
• Provide root cause analysis in support of weekly CAB reviews.
• Primary contact for processing Outage Notification requirements.
• Participate in weekly CAB reviews.
• Corporate Communications liaison.
• Update Messaging Sharepoint portal.
• SOX – ITGC testing success/automation/compliance
• Meet GIA Audit and finding compliance.
• Implement business process improvement.
• Participate in monthly Vendor Service Level Agreement Reviews.
• Support mergers and acquisitions.
• Implement system upgrades.
• Participate in contract renegotiations.
• Maintain QMS architectural/engineering documents and house on Sharepoint.
• Define SMS requirements.
• Execute against all aspects of job, in both quantity and quality.
• Produce high quality work in line with key business goals.
• Align with GIS initiatives, business/regional and team goals.