With over a decade of experience, At-tech serves to connect the very best technical employees and contractors with forward looking employers and organizations. Our staffing consultants take the time to understand your needs and focus on identifying precision matches that serve both the employee and the employer.
Embedded Software Engineer : San Dimas, CA
11/10/2016 7:49:53 AM
Embedded Software Engineer
• BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree
• Experience with embedded systems using C/ C++ object-oriented embedded software development experience with a focus on system initialization and low-level code
• VB/C# .NET, Java front-end to back-end development experience
• ARM development experience
• Demonstrable understanding of current design methodologies such as Model-View-Controller
• Experience using current source control applications such as Perforce
• Solid understanding of principles for development of mathematical models and control algorithms
• Experience developing interrupt-driven device drivers for microprocessor controlled embedded systems
• Must have a good understanding of electronic hardware (reading schematics and component data sheets, operating meters, oscilloscopes and emulators)
• Experience with real-time operating systems
• Experience with inter-processor communications and bus networking architectures: SPI, LIN, CAN, SNMP, ARINC429 and the design and parsing of message protocols.