Lead Architect Developer : Orange County, CA
10/17/2016 12:25:07 AM
Lead Architect Developer
Must Have Skills:
· Strong C/C++ or C# or Java
· Previous experience in a financial institution
· Understanding of finance and especially derivatives
· University degree in mathematics or computer science; Masters/PhD a plus.
· 7 years' experience developing quantitative financial software
· 10+ years of software development experience overall
· Expertise in key software design concept, such as object oriented design. · Understanding of linear algebra.
· Understanding of Monte Carlo and random numbers.
· Understanding of Value at Risk, counterparty risk.
· Strong Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
· Excellent problem identification and resolution skills.