The company, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, has additional production facilities in Mexico and Israel thus providing off-shoring capabilities. DataLink’s credentials include ISO 9001:2000 certification for the Documentation Services Group.
DataLink has a unique ability to keep overhead costs to a minimum allowing the company to acquire and retain highly skilled, top-performing individuals. Turnover at DataLink is virtually non-existent and our staff remains focused on the company's mission to be the foremost provider of technical support services adding value through seamless execution, while providing unsurpassed quality and client service. DataLink's goal is to create and maintain a long-term strategic partnership with our clients. DataLink prides itself on its ability to do just that.
Business Systems Analyst : Phoenix, AZ
3/23/2017 6:42:52 AM
Business Systems Analyst
• Strong background in IT and software products with at least 3 years working with management of software assets or related experience.
• Strong analytical and data management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Expertise with MS Office product suite especially MS Excel and Access
• Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience making presentations to stakeholders and management
• Experience with IT hardware/software related to different platforms such as Windows, UNIX and Mainframe.
• Experience in software license terms and metrics
• ITIL or ITSM certification is strongly preferred
• Experience in using and configuring Software Asset Management using Service Now and/or Flexera FNMP
• Experience in supporting migration from a manual license management process to an automated process using an asset management tool.
• Demonstrated knowledge of project planning and technical writing skills.
• Ability to execute plans/projects through others
• Strong understanding of software license models
• Previous experience with software audits
• Must work well in team environment