Senior Technology Architect : Atlanta, GA
11/28/2016 11:01:04 PM
Senior Technology Architect
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with experience with Information Technology and at least 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 5 years of experience with Integration components for SFDC ( Cloud integration, Cloud Security Aspects, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout etc.)
• At least 5 years of experience 3 years of experience with Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
• At least 5 years of experience in defining technology solutions.
Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
• At least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations with Salesfoce Advanced Certification DEV 501.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.