Compri Consulting is an award-winning information technology services firm providing IT solutions to private sector companies and government agencies. Our primary service offerings include project outsourcing solutions and technical staffing of IT personnel resources. Compri is Colorado’s premier high-tech staffing solutions provider.
Our unique Guarantee and our consultative approach with both clients and consultants set us apart from the competition. We are sincerely committed to the success of our clients and the career growth of our consulting staff.
Unix Systems Administrator : Denver, CO
11/21/2016 11:06:49 PM
Unix Systems Administrator
• Familiarity with AF Distributed Common Ground Systems (AF DCGS) is a plus
• Current IT industry certification for administering Windows and/or Unix/Linux Operating Systems is a plus
• Basic working knowledge of Networking technologies (routing, switching)
• Basic knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN)
• Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
• Knowledge of Server virtualization (Windows/Unix/Linux)
• Capable of updating/revising technical documentation related to System Administration procedures using MS Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Access)
• Proficient written and communication skills. Quick thinker, fast learner/Proactive, problem solver, creative, critical thinking skills. Develops solutions to assigned technical problems of limited scope