Iris Software, Inc. is a New Jersey based company providing IT staffing and project based services to clients nationwide. With over a decade of experience in this industry, we distinguish ourselves by reliability, technical expertise and a history of successfully completed projects. An ISO 9001:2000 Company, IRIS was ranked # 75 in the Inc. 500 for the year 2001. IRIS was also named as 1 of NJ's Finest 25 companies for the years 2001 & 2002. Deloitte & Touche's NJ Technology ranked IRIS as the 13th Fastest growing Technology Company for the year 2002.
We currently employ over 250 professionals and plan to grow to 350 by the mid of 2007.
The Business Solutions & Technology Services (BSTS) Group of the company provides project and solution based services to IRIS customers in the U.S. Some examples of these services are software development, maintenance of Web-based portals, and Business intelligence solutions for the retail marketplace. These services are executed using a combination of in-US and offshore resources and facilities of the company.
System Technology Specialist : Allentown, PA
12/28/2016 11:13:34 AM
System Technology Specialist
• Must be able to package, unpackage and transport computer equipment, including the ability to raise or lower equipment from one level to another, weighing up to (40) pounds.
• Must have experience managing computer assets, performing inventory tasks and recording details on assets.
• 2+ years experience working with computer asset intake/unboxing and packaging for shipping.
• 2+ years experience working with computer asset inventory and manging stock levels.
• 2+ years of progressive experience in the desktop environment.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of Windows desktop operating systems.