Hitachi Data Systems has absolutely been the easiest vendor to work with.We’ve looked at the other vendors, but were concerned about potential restrictions or too much of a focus on other products besides storage.The Hitachi Data Systems team was very flexible and wanted to understand our needs
Nowhere is our success more evident than in the success of our customers—from large multinational corporations to medium-sized and small businesses. Learn from them why Hitachi Data Systems is the storage solutions provider of choice.
SW Development Engineer : Santa Clara, CA
11/12/2016 6:56:49 AM
SW Development Engineer
• Demonstrated experience in scale-out analytics and big data development required
• Good proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, Scala, and C/C++
• Strong problem solving, debugging and performance analysis skills required
• Experience in developing software in virtualized computing and open source tools/platforms, and having worked in an agile development environment required
• Deep understanding and experience with Hadoop internals, Pig, Hive, and HBase as well as knowledge of SQL and No-SQL databases, open source contributor in these areas is a plus
• Experience with OpenStack protocols is a plus
• Experience with high volume and real time streaming (e.g., Storm or Spark Streaming) is preferred.
• BS in Computer Science or closely related degree required