MetaSense is a brainchild of IIT Graduates and Scientists that bring world-class technology, innovation and cost-efficient IT and IT enabled services. Our team consists of a world-class group of engineers whose diverse expertise and experiences give MetaSense a distinct edge.
IT Application Trainee : Atlanta, GA
1/4/2017 12:46:03 PM
IT Application Trainee
Description: Experience No experience required. Specific knowledge of Oracle databases, PL/SQL, C#/C++/C, Open Source, Korn Shell Script, Perl or Progress 4GL highly preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ingenuity and creativity
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Analytical capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Tenacity and patience
• Understanding of business processes and constraints
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies Facility Job Description: PRIMARY PURPOSE: To be oriented and trained in the Sedgwick software development lifecycle. Working under close supervision performs the following duties: assists in the development/modification of simple software programs; assists in the development and submission of requirements to programmers; and participates in review sessions with IT colleagues.