Adecco Technical is the leading provider of contract personnel and related staffing services. As a division of Adecco, the world's largest staffing company ($13 Billion in sales), Adecco Technical has more than 100 offices in the U.S. alone.
Adecco Technical has been supplying contract technical job personnel and related services to a broad spectrum of industries across the U.S. for over 40 years. Adecco Technical has the experience and technology to deliver the right people when and where you need them.
Desktop Support Analyst : Marlborough, MA
11/8/2016 7:26:37 AM
Desktop Support Analyst
• 3+ years of recent Desktop Support experience
• Excel, Remoteware, Problem solving skills, MS Access, Novell Linux, MS Operating systems, 2003 and XP, Knowledge of MS SQL databases.
• Beginner skill at Microsoft Excel, with Intermediate Skill preferred
• Beginner skill at Microsoft Word
• Beginner skill at Microsoft PowerPoint, with Intermediate Skill preferred
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Basic Windows knowledge
• Basic working knowledge Network Infrastructure
• Basic knowledge of retail information technology and related hardware components
If this Desktop Support Analyst job sounds like a good fit for you, please apply by clicking the "apply now" button below. Additionally, you can e-mail Saru at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.