Intelliswift Software Inc. is a premier system integration and software services company headquartered in the Silicon Valley. Our team of system integrators and consultants are committed to excellence in following technology areas : ERP, EAI, BI, Web Services and Sun Technologies.
Business Analyst : San Ramon, CA
9/26/2016 7:20:44 AM
The candidates need to have 5 or more years of direct experience and the following skills:
• Strong banking/financial service system analysis experience
• Direct experience with analysis of financial data such as loans, leases, credit cards, etc. is required
• Strong data warehouse experience required (candidate should have direct experience working on DW projects)
• Strong SQL skills preferred (for data analysis and data profiling)
• Knowledge or experience with BI a big plus
• Strong experience creating detailed, clear and concise Business Requirements including use-cases or stories, traceability matrixes, diagrams,
and mock file/report samples.
• Ability to meet deadlines, produce timely artifacts and analysis feedback, and be proactive in obtaining the information they need to
complete their work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This person will be responsible for leading the project effort to partner with the Business to gather and document Requirements, provide input and
expertise to the Data Architect, Development and QA teams, and act as a SME for the Business from project inception to Acceptance Testing. This
person may also need to help coordinate the UAT efforts with the Business during the Acceptance Phase of each project.
The candidate should be very comfortable operating as a self-starter, and have the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to meet with
Business users, conduct interviews and meetings for Requirements gathering, and document that information in a format that the Project team can
easily understand and use as a guide for their work effort.