Systech Integrators is a global IT Solutions & Services Company, solely dedicated to SAP practice. Systech offers a broad spectrum of SAP professional services in ERP, NetWeaver (BI, EP, XI and xApps), SCM, CRM, Upgrade Solutions and Offshore services, with focus on Mid Market. We are a preferred SAP America Services Partner, and a qualified All-in-One Partner. A career at Systech means to learn and grow continuously. We provide opportunities to work on cutting-edge technologies, a world-class work environment, professional management, intensive training, and most importantly, exceptional rewards and excellent benefits. As a part of Team Systech, you will learn the meaning of accelerated growth. And accelerated success!
Software Engineer : Princeton
9/26/2016 7:44:42 AM
• Experience programming in C/C++ and Visual Basic.
• Knowledge of image processing technologies, frameworks and techniques
• Experience in vision programming or signal processing.
• Experience developing interprocess communication algorithms.
• Multi-Process and multithreaded programming.
• Megapixel IP camera application development.
• Image processing and computer vision techniques.
• General computer imaging concepts.
• Strong analytical and software application design skills.
• Experience designing and coding Object Oriented Programming techniques.
• Track record of incorporating new technologies and evaluating industry trends.
• Ability to produce design documentation from functional specification.
• Version Control in a Microsoft environment (Visual Source Safe)
• Microsoft Integrated Development Environments (Visual Studio)
• Well-organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new tasks.
• Team-oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines.
• Possesses solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Neural Networks a plus!
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software design, development, documentation, and support.