Systech Integrators is a global IT Solutions & Services Company, solely dedicated to SAP practice. Systech offers a broad spectrum of SAP professional services in ERP, NetWeaver (BI, EP, XI and xApps), SCM, CRM, Upgrade Solutions and Offshore services, with focus on Mid Market. We are a preferred SAP America Services Partner, and a qualified All-in-One Partner. A career at Systech means to learn and grow continuously. We provide opportunities to work on cutting-edge technologies, a world-class work environment, professional management, intensive training, and most importantly, exceptional rewards and excellent benefits. As a part of Team Systech, you will learn the meaning of accelerated growth. And accelerated success!
Solutions Consultant : Princeton, NJ
9/26/2016 7:44:42 AM
• Knowledge of the serialization, track and trace, and authentication markets.
• Familiarity with PC-based hardware, control and communication interfacing.
• Computer skills and aptitude for quickly learning new software tools and computer hardware
• Knowledge of Engineering drawing and working knowledge of ACAD.
• Experience in dealing with clients
• Must be comfortable in a highly dynamic environment, working with a variety of disciplines
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Possesses strong customer relation skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering; EE or Computer Science focus preferred
• 5 + years of practical Engineering experience; process automation, automated manufacturing experience preferred
• Serialization and inspection experience in Pharmaceutical packaging a plus