Qlikview Developer : Jersey City, NJ
9/26/2016 7:53:41 AM
Primary responsibility will be to engineer 2 new products from Qlikview – QlikSense and nPrinting. Engineering responsibilities will include:
- Installing and configuring Qliksense on both Windows Server and Windows Desktop
- Installing and configuring nPrinting on both Windows Server and Windows Desktop
- Working with Security Team to test security for both QlikSense and nPrinting and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Following packaging process to package the products for release to users.
- Provide documentation on how to install the packages that are produced.
- Provide additional documentation that may be required for the products.
• Previous engineering work, not just developer. Being able to install components in Windows Server/Desktop environment and be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
• 8 Years' experience in IT industry.
• 5 Years' experience working with Business Intelligence technologies
• 3 Years' experience with Qlikview from an administrator side, not just development.
• Experience working with Qliksense
• Experience working with nPrinting
• Experience working with vendors support, preferably Qliktech.
• Experience with Windows security such as siteminder, single sign-on LDAP etc.
• Experience with IIS.
• Must be customer oriented, able to interact with different teams, vendors, and a good team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Outstanding communication, organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.