Software Engineer : Seattle, WA
9/26/2016 7:53:41 AM
• 3-7 years experience desired in full, life-cycle in developing user interfaces for distributed multi-threaded, multi-process, and multi-tiered applications.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively design UIs on Windows platforms.
• Desired: experience in WPF and C#.
• Automated unit testing experience.
• Understanding of object oriented design, including design patterns and dependency injection.
• Clear, effective written and oral communication.
• Demonstrable experience delivering software work products within small teams.
• BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline required.
• Experience developing for user interfaces for medical devices or device instrumentation preferred.