Big Data- Hadoop -Solution Architect : Santa Clara, CA
11/7/2016 6:56:27 AM
Big Data- Hadoop -Solution Architect
* 3 years of experience in designing and building complex integrated solutions.
* 5+ years of experience working in Linux/Unix environments.
* Prior experience in architecting, building, and maintaining enterprise grade Hadoop petabyte store.
* Expert level understanding of Hadoop Ecosystem (Hive, Pig, Impala, etc.)
* Experiences with open source Big Data technologies (Apache Storm, SharkSQL, Spark, Flume, Hadoop/HDFS, Hive, Apache Drill, Yarn, etc.)
* Experience in building and managing NoSQL database such as MongoDB and Cassandra, and HBase.
* Development experience with Python, Perl and UNIX shell scripting is a plus.
* Good hardware knowledge and hands-on experience in servers, storage arrays, NAS filers, and IP and SAN switches are a plus.