At Kpit Cummins, manufacturing industry is a focus vertical. We combine industry specific knowledge with technology expertise to create accelerated solutions that deliver real, tangible value for manufacturing business. We ensure that our solutions help our clients to achieve new levels of efficiency, productivity and profitability. Today's collaborative manufacturing industry needs to implement enterprise-wide solutions that enable business profitable growth. We help manufacturing companies leverage on past and future IT investments to capture new business opportunities and share more product information with partners, suppliers and customers.
Solution Architect : Houston, TX
9/27/2016 12:22:16 AM
Required Skill set:
This is a key role in the Sales Operations IT organization with focus on Contra and Channel Data Management (CCDM) areas. As a member of this IT team, you will work in a highly dynamic, fast changing and fluid work environment.
The candidate will drive the domain solution architecture and contribute with technical and business knowledge expertise to the development of technical solutions, business process standardization, in alignment to the future architecture and roadmap with focus primarily on the CCDM functions.
Effectively work across organizations to drive appropriate CDM global IT solutions; understand the broader implications of technical and business related choices. Work in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiatives and accountability are highly valued.
The candidate should have strong technical and functional skills, a broad knowledge of IT technologies and strong knowledge of the CCDM area.
• Must have experienced in Sales Channel Data Management .
• Expert knowledge in different technologies: Java/J2EE architecture , Tibco, Oracle, MySql, Unix/Linux OS, Shell Scripting is a must
• Well versed with the Tool like Microsoft Visio and Excel.
• Expertise in OLTP and OLAP data modelling .
• Experience in modelling tools like ERWIN
• He should have experience as a data / DW Architect, architecting single handedly data integration interfaces/systems.