Enigma People Solutions is a Scottish based Search and Selection firm with offices in Glasgow & Edinburgh. We specialise in providing contract and permanent recruitment solutions throughout the UK to a wide range of companies.
Our core markets currently include:
Creative & Digital Media
Sales & Marketing
Web Developer - Glasgow
10/4/2016 4:32:45 AM
This leading Digital Agency is seeking talented Web Developers to join their development team.
You must have a passion for delivering outstanding and award winning solutions. A desire to push the boundaries and use the latest technologies is a must.
Advantageous Technical Skills/Experience:
- C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- CSS 3.0 and HTML 5
- Web services and 3rd party application integration experience
- Agile Methodologies
- A good working knowledge of continuous integration technologies and proven implementation on projects
- Knowledge of automated testing and load testing
- An authoritative grasp of Object Oriented Design and techniques
- Extensive web interface development experience
- Proven track record in responsive web site development and techniques experience
- Proven architectural roles on projects
- Produce accurate and well documented solutions and estimates
- CMS experience is preferred and knowledge of Umbraco or other .net based CMS systems would be beneficial
- Other object oriented language experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Willingness to take full responsibility for design and development on client projects
- Provide input and implement improvements in the development life cycle
- Present ideas and solutions to clients
- Undertake development reviews and buddy testing
What you get:
You will get to work for, and be instrumental in, a growing and successful Glasgow based integrated digital agency. You will work with some of the most exciting and well regarded clients in online hospitality, financial services and ecommerce and will use the most up to date applications, toolsets and interface development techniques in the industry today.
Our client is committed to the ongoing training and development of their staff and they will support you in gaining a certification towards becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).