Enigma People Solutions is a Scottish based Search and Selection firm with offices in Glasgow & Edinburgh. We specialise in providing contract and permanent recruitment solutions throughout the UK to a wide range of companies.
Our core markets currently include:
Creative & Digital Media
Sales & Marketing
Digital Content Editor - Stirling
10/4/2016 4:32:20 AM
Digital Content Editor
The Content Editor will lead the development of digital content in all its forms, which will play a vital role in the development of industry-leading user experience across our digital portfolio. Detailed experience in the development of digital copy, video, infographics and other forms of engaging content are required to complement a set of highly developed skills in editing, copywriting, content strategy and stakeholder management, to ensure the complex requirements of our business and customers are delivered through a best in class digital proposition.
Purpose of the role:
• To lead the development of all content across our digital propositions
• To own and maintain the digital content strategy, including tone of voice, processes and editorial calendar
• To ensure a consistent user experience across all digital developments and platforms
• To work with content development suppliers, ensuring they deliver to our requirements, and to the highest standards, commensurate with best in class digital proposition
• Work closely with our regulatory and compliance teams to ensure content achieves excellence in user experience whilst remaining fully compliant
• Innovate and challenge traditional constraints within the business
• Engage and provide best practice guidance to all areas of the business with responsibility for content creation, to ensure consistency, excellence and efficiency in content development and management
• Coach and mentor others within the Digital Proposition Development Team and wider company on content development and management
• Significant experience of ensuring compliance with industry regulations and legislation
• Significant experience of deploying content through web content management systems, including HTML editing
• Experience of effectively communicating plans, strategies and ideas, negotiating, and building and maintaining relationships
• Significant experience of understanding and analysing complex business propositions and industry-specific topics, and translating to engaging digital content
• Significant experience of developing industry leading digital content, across both standard copy and multimedia
• Significant experience of developing, managing and ensuring compliance with, content strategy, tone of voice and editorial guidelines
• Working knowledge of financial services legislatory and regulatory frameworks
• Deep understanding of information architecture principles and search engine optimisation
• Detailed knowledge of techniques and approaches to digital content development, including copy, video and infographics.
• Expert knowledge of the role of content within best in class digital user experience.