CRI Advantage delivers leading IT consulting services and personnel to business and government clients. CRI has consistently delivered high quality people, managed services, and complete packaged solutons addressing the distinct information technology needs of our customers since 1988.
Headquartered in Boise, ID and staffed with over 100 leading industry professional consultants, we're positioned ourselves as a company with diverse services, expertise in complex technology, a reputation of creating satisfied customers, and treating our employees well.
Active Directory/Security Consultant : Idaho Falls, ID
10/6/2016 12:34:22 AM
Active Directory/Security Consultant
• Have a strong working knowledge of the latest versions of Windows OS and Active Directory.
• Have experience with multi-factor authentication from at least Windows clients. Experience with multi-factor authentication from Linux and Mac work stations would be a plus.
• Be able to manage a complex active directory tree which includes:
o Multiple domains
o Multiple trust relationships/types
o Group policies
o 2-factor authentication
o Federated identity (ADFS, secureauth, shibboleth)
o Various active directory services such as certificates and replication
• Be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix problems throughout active directory with little or no supervision.
• Have experience managing Windows 2012 domains.
• Be able to automate tasks using scripts using Powershell, ADSI, Python, WSUS, SMS, MOM, etc.
• Experience documenting operational processes.
The Subcontractor/AD Administrator shall be a senior member of the Hosting team. Assignments are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity. The Subcontractor shall be able to:
• Lead small projects and/or tasks in major project.
• Manage multiple tasks or project of increasing scope and risk.
• Work independently and self-directed.
• Mentor other staff.
• Recommend/design solutions for systems which meet business needs.
• Estimate time needed for increasingly complex tasks for own work and for small teams.
• Engage with customers using excellent customer service and communications skills (verbal and written).
• Document/track work.
• Get along well with co-workers.
• Work well in a team environment.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Baccalaureate and 7 years experience or 12 years equivalent experience in IT.