CRI Advantage delivers leading IT consulting services and personnel to business and government clients. CRI has consistently delivered high quality people, managed services, and complete packaged solutons addressing the distinct information technology needs of our customers since 1988.
Headquartered in Boise, ID and staffed with over 100 leading industry professional consultants, we're positioned ourselves as a company with diverse services, expertise in complex technology, a reputation of creating satisfied customers, and treating our employees well.
Sr. Business Intelligence Developer : Boise, ID
2/21/2017 12:31:57 PM
Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
• Five years in requirements gathering, design, development and support of business intelligence solutions including utilization of the Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite.
• Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or business
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
• Microsoft Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Excel Services
• Microsoft Report Builder
• Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Visual Studio
• SSIS Package Development
• Power Pivot
• Requirements gathering in a BI setting
• MDX and SQL Languages
• Project management
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Effective interpersonal communication and teamwork
• Decision making and problem solving
• Organization and planning
• Pyramid Analytics Software knowledge
• Knowledge of Ralph Kimball Data Warehouse Methodology
• Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSE)