Albano Systems, Inc.(ASI) was established to provide our clients with employment resources to meet their permanent and temporary staffing requirements.
The management of Albano Systems, Inc. bring to your organization 20 years of experience in personnel recruitment and candidate placement.
The management of the ASI team has directed and managed the recruitment and placement of more than 150 resources at one time, working closely with their clients to thoroughly understand and fulfill their specific resource requirements.
IT - Engineer/System Administrator : Springfield, MA
2/16/2017 11:01:54 PM
IT - Engineer/System Administrator
Right to Hire Opportunity: Basic Qualifications:
• Handles complex long-term focused projects involving multiple disciplines or business units
• Works independently and with management on high visible, divisional/cross-divisional complex projects
• Sought as a key resource for resolution of unique or complex business problems• Advances the interest of the company by serving on teams that are external to the organization when appropriate
• Drives continuous improvement and efficiencies beyond own scope of responsibility
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
•Primary responsibility is to provide Tier 3 network security support for firewall environments(Palo Alto, Fortinet or Checkpoint) supporting multiple lines of business
•This position interfaces with internal clients and is highly visible •Responsible for general architecture, initial configurations and subsequent management of firewall / vpn based systems. •Troubleshoot end to end network and application connectivity.
•Conduct network risk assessments on all work performed. •Assist with security compliance work including security health checks; assess vendor security advisories for applicability, audit support, and security documentation maintenance.
•Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly proactive maintenance activities including configuration changes and code upgradesper business directive.
•Provide 7x24 production support to accept, operate, and maintain security elements; there will be off shift activities and on call rotation.
• Individual typically has at least 8+ yrs of related experience