The Everest Consulting Group successfully recruits for all vertical industries including Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical supply-device, Diagnostic, Healthcare Consulting, and IT industries.
Our objectives are:
1. Understanding the assignment completely.
2. Researching the position and the client’s needs.
3. Candidate profiling, identification, recruitment and interview preparation.
4. Coordination of hiring process and salary negotiations.
It is The Everest Consulting Group’s desire is to be viewed as a preferred partner when sourcing talent for the internal business sectors we support.
Human Resources Consultant : Portland, OR
10/4/2016 11:54:22 PM
Human Resources Consultant
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
(functions with percent of time spent performing function)
- Consult with officers, managers, supervisors and individual contributors to identifying and implementing appropriate strategies for improving performance, enhancing cultural competence, manage change and resolve problems
- Assess individual and organization performance, using a variety of standardized tools including survey feedback methodology including, as examples, focus groups, 360-degree assessments, and leadership and individual style assessments.? - Interpret and facilitate discussion of and action planning with clients;
- Recommend and carry out appropriate interventions such as, process consulting, team development activities, workshops, seminars, training, coaching, process improvement facilitation, skills, and large group dialogue.?
- Recommend and serve as an organizational change agent to improve organizational effectiveness in such areas as leadership and career development, management process improvements, organizational values (Guiding Behaviors), workforce and succession planning reorganizations, etc.?
- Develop tools and methods support increased effectiveness of employees, such as management and employee performance profiles, feedback surveys, and learning activities catalogues.? Develop programs to support those models such as management and employee development training curriculums, forums and accelerated learning programs.?
- Partner with other human resources functions to improve systems and techniques which strengthen organization development practices, such as recruitment and selection, performance planning and assessment, rewards and recognition programs