CIBER, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) is a pure-play international system integration consultancy with superior value-priced services and reliable delivery for both private and government sector clients. CIBER's services are offered globally on a project- or strategic-staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP) package environments, and across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colo., CIBER now serves client businesses from over 60 U.S. offices, 25 European offices and seven offices in Asia/Pacific. Operating in 18 countries, with more than 8,500 employees and annual revenue of approximately $1.2 billion, CIBER and its IT specialists continuously build and upgrade clients' systems to "competitive advantage status." CIBER is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index. CIBER, the Reliable Global IT Services Partner.
Business Analyst : Minnetonka, MN
1/10/2017 11:15:03 AM
1. Documenting AS-IS processes
2. Documenting TO-BE processes
3. Documenting detailed business requirements
4. Creating functional designs
5. Creating test plans
6. Performing test execution.
7. Assist with project implementation and "go-live"
8. Assist with warranty period fixes and issues
9. Support on-going production (e.g. Security provisioning)
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
1. PeopleSoft HRMS - Technical and Functional
2. PeopleSoft HR Helpdesk - Technical and Functional
What skills/attributes are a must have?
1. Requirements gathering
2. Documentation (e.g. Functional Specifications, test planning)
3. SQL query writing
4. Good communication skills