Technical Consultant : Milwaukee, WI
10/12/2016 4:47:34 AM
• The PLM project is about to enter Detailed Design and we are looking for a process mapping resource that will map out the FUTURE state processes that we are creating for our new PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) process.
• We are looking for a full time resource for a couple of months to help create this documentation.
• The contractor will participate in workshops and works directly with the Subject matter experts (Internal and External) to successful create process maps for our key PLM Processes.
• This person will have direct access to all the people he will need in order to create and validate the process maps.
1) Any education requirements: Six Sigma black belt preferred however we will look at seasoned green belts
2) Years of experience requirement: At least 3
3) Do you prefer any specific industry with the current skill sets being required: PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Engineering / Manufacturing products a plus (but not required)