GDH Consulting is a specialized consulting and staffing firm focused on providing qualified candidates within the Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Consulting industries to commercial and government sectors. Our consulting services Include hardware, software, and support knowledge areas utilizing today's proven platforms. Our staffing service locates and pre-qualifies IT, telecom, and accounting & financial professionals; then matches candidates to specific client needs, with flexible staffing options, including full-time, contract, contract-to-hire, and project-based team solutions.
QA Tester : Chicago, IL
11/24/2016 10:27:19 PM
• Should have fundamental understanding of risk management in exchange traded Derivative markets and/or OTC Markets.
• Should have 5 years of working experience in software development life cycle with clear understanding of the QA role.
• Proven project experience in at least one of these areas (with a bank or an exchange) is a must - full trade life cycle, post-trade/clearing process, risk management, derivative pricing, and margin methodologies.
• Strong sql skills, experience testing java based applications in unix environment
• Experience working in an agile environment and exposure to tools like cucumber, jira, confluence, bamboo, quality center is a plus but not required.
- Strong communication ( written / verbal ) skills
- Experience with Automation tools/Cucumber framework a plus
- Must be a self-starter and be able work well in fast paced, dynamic environment - See more at: http://www.gdhconsulting.com/positions/view/15079?m=20151228000012andutm_source=Indeedandutm_medium=organicandutm_campaign=Indeed#sthash.jfkEm5J9.dpuf