Keane is a global services firm that specializes in enabling transformation of its clients’ business and IT functions. The transformation partner of choice for clients across a broad array of industries, Keane is unique in its passion for building satisfying and enduring relationships with clients. Keane’s solutions – which comprise consulting, technology, and outsourcing services – are customized to address clients’ industry-specific challenges and drive improvements in business performance.
Senior Unix System Administrator : Quebec City, QC
2/12/2017 11:21:06 PM
Senior Unix System Administrator
Brief Job Description
The Enterprise Computing Unix Operations Level 3 team is responsible for maintaining a diverse plant of Unix, Linux, storage and applications . This team serves as the highest level of escalation for supporting Level 1 Command Center as well as Level 2 Unix/Linux Administrators.
- Developing procedures and tools that enable the distributed plant to scale effectively, by eliminating or parallelizing repetitive operational tasks including automations.
- Deployment of all new distributed and storage infrastructure including new data centre build outs.
- Interact with engineering teams and collaborate on the testing and certification for new hardware and software products.
- Work with various customers in a number of different business units during outage scenarios and leveraged to assist in scaling their plant.
- Oncall support and weekend work are also part of this role.