Network Engineer : Fort Wayne, IN
10/1/2016 7:54:30 AM
- Cisco CCNP or higher certification
- 5+ years of experience installing, configuring and supporting WAN/LAN Switching equipment, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, and Cisco ASA
- Experienced with most routing/routable protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and IP including route redistribution
- Experience using monitoring tools with netflow and SNMP
- Knowledge and experience in supporting large scale VoIP Systems over LAN/WAN topologies and Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Demonstrated strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated strong team building, consulting, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects on time, on budget, and with the required functionality
- General knowledge of Firewall, IDS and IPS technologies.
- Working knowledge of 802.1x.
- Tools: Splunk, Wireshark, SolarWinds, Nagios