Help Desk Administrator : PHILADELPHIA, PA
11/12/2016 7:04:08 AM
Help Desk Administrator
- Provide top level customer service to business application users.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and triage business application issues in a high paced environment.
- Learn new application functionality, share best practices with team members, and apply new knowledge effectively.
- Triage problems, analyze issues, and provide solution/guidance using existing knowledge base / scripts in a high paced environment.
- Document trouble ticket problems: Open tickets and maintain accurate information and timely updates using Microsoft System Center Service Manager (ticketing system)
- Create, maintain, and deleting user accounts via Active Directory Tools
- Document best practices as required
- Create and maintain business application knowledge base.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or certification in IT related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior helpdesk/service desk experience supporting business applications required; support may be provided via e-mail also
- Experience with a blend of application, hardware, and networking support, including Microsoft products such as Outlook 2007/2010 and Office 2007/2010 etc.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve or triage problems.
- Ability to identify and utilize relevant resources to provide customers with information and resolution.
- Relevant certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network+, or Security+; HDI; Microsoft certifications including MCSA, MCP, MCSE or similar certifications desired
- Experience with using Microsoft System Center Service Manager is a plus
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communications skills a must
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to work shift work, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to work flexible schedules as needed
- Experience working within a financial company a plus.
- US Citizenship required