Software Engineer : Los Angeles, CA
11/12/2016 7:04:08 AM
- BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years experience in a software development related field (MS degree is a plus)
- At least 3 years experience dealing directly with customers on design and implementation of software applications.
- Working knowledge of various operating systems (Windows and Unix based) and networking.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented development principles and techniques, including software design patterns.
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Objective-C, C#, etc.
- Working knowledge of relational database products such as MySQL or Oracle.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately.
- Must have the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Experience with mail processing or mail automation applications is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a CMMI or ISO based quality system is desired.