For nearly two decades Harvey Nash has been providing businesses around the globe with the high-caliber executives and professionals they need to perform, grow and compete.
We invite you to learn more about who we are, our values and how our growth in the U.S. marketplace is introducing a new standard of executive search, technology staffing and IT professional services excellence.
Sr Manager of EDW/Data Analytics : Seattle, WA
2/12/2017 11:29:50 PM
Sr Manager of EDW/Data Analytics
Your Next Challenge:
We're looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Data Warehouse and Data Analytics to continue to evolve and mature our enterprise data warehouse platform while integrating new data mining tools and techniques. In this role, you will partner closely with product, analytics, and technology stakeholders to continue to grow and innovate the platform by:
* Providing best in class technology - managing and developing a team of data warehouse engineers that align with business and analytics strategy.
* Democratizing data - acting as the primary technical advisor in selection and implementation of analytics platform with the goals of basic analytics self service, guided exploration, and visualization.
* Balancing big data and structured data - continuing to innovate; blending big data with structured data to solve business problems.
* Scale - manage the technical vision that allows our enterprise data capabilities to scale, grow, and evolve.
* Managing and developing a team of experienced engineers.
* Partnering with infrastructure team to achieve high performance and scale.
What You'll Need:
* BS degree or higher in Computer Science (or related program) with 5+ years of relevant experience
* Deep experience with different versions of Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS packages, SSAS Tabular, Power BI, Windows Servers, Storage performance optimization
* Strong understanding of Data mining and Data warehousing at an enterprise scale.
* Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams through influence; excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience building solutions using agile methodologies