For nearly two decades Harvey Nash has been providing businesses around the globe with the high-caliber executives and professionals they need to perform, grow and compete.
We invite you to learn more about who we are, our values and how our growth in the U.S. marketplace is introducing a new standard of executive search, technology staffing and IT professional services excellence.
Lead ETL/EDW Engineer : San Ramon, CA
2/12/2017 11:29:50 PM
Lead ETL/EDW Engineer
* ETL experience with EDW/DWH, Enterprise Data Warehouse
* Informatica - database design and management concepts
* IDQ and Power Center experience, data profiling
* Nice to have Teradata (they are migrating from Teradata to Oracle)
* PL/SQL programming experience, relational database experience
* Unix/Linux experience
* Communication skills to lead, mentor and bridge gaps between business and technical teams
* Understand high level design documents for developers
* 12+ years of Information Technology experience
* 8+ years of Data Warehouse and data management project development experience (Data Warehouse, ETL tools, data quality, metadata management)
* 4+ years in banking and financial services is preferred
* Familiarity with Retail, Compliance Projects, and Commercial banking, Mortgage and Dealer lending concepts major plus
* Superior relationship management, consultative, presentation, and communications skills
* Strong implementation experience and deep knowledge in Data Integration, Data Quality and understanding of information reporting objectives.
* Ability to architect Data Management solution and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
* Ability to advise on data and application integration best practices and optimize performance of ETL programs and solutions
* Experience with conceptualization, design and assistance in the implementation of new and existing systems, middleware, metadata, data quality, data warehouse and production architectures
* Experience transferring knowledge and best practices to vendors and junior developers
* Deep knowledge of Oracle database management concepts including PL/SQL development and ability to design and tune complex queries.
* Deep expertise in Informatica Data Integration platform across architecture, configuration, best practices.
* Expertise in implementing operational data stores and real time data integration
* Expertise in dimensional data modeling
* Bachelor's Degree in Systems Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Financial systems and accounting or equivalent experience required. Master's/Advanced Degree in Business preferred