eTouch Systems delivers content-centric business solutions and services to help business and organizations of any size unlock the value of their information and turn it to competitive advantage. We offer comprehensive and powerful portfolio of products, solutions, and services that makes it easy for employees, customers, and partners to contribute, collaborate, and communicate with impact. Our mission is to provide solutions and services that offer compelling value and deliver real business benefits.
Network Virtualization Engineer : Fremont, CA
10/4/2016 11:44:42 PM
Network Virtualization Engineer
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years of experience. 5-6 years preferred.
• Enterprise class IT or managed service organization experience.
• Experience with VMWare products such as vSphere, vCloud Director, vCenter, and vShield.
• Working knowledge with Linux or Unix systems.
• Experience with various automation tools.
• Experience with various scripting languages.
• VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) is desired.
• Experience with architecting, implementing and troubleshooting switching and routing deployments.
• Experience with software and hardware network implementations (layering, DMZ, SNAT/DNAT, etc.) as well as software and/or hardware firewalls and load balancers.
• Capable of preparing detailed build / test plans to implement new technologies/configurations.
• Experience with storage networks is a plus.
• Experience with log aggregation tools such as Strata or Splunk.
• Working DB knowledge a plus. Ability to collaborate with a team working across multiple sites.
• Ability to span and focus on multiple projects, without requiring micro management.
• Ability to analyze requirements delivered by system and application administrators and develop a management strategy.
• Ability to troubleshoot incidents that combines multiple technologies in a complex configuration.
• Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiar with fundamentals of ITIL framework v3.